Advancing Marketing Practice – Shanghai, PRC
July 16 - July 17
What is better: using a variety of marketing channels to ensure the largest reach, or focusing on driving real behavior change in a select list of HCPs? Advancing Marketing Practice (AMP) is an experiential learning program that challenges participants to become more analytical and insightful about their markets, customers, competition, and brand marketing initiatives. Participants will pinpoint who is driving the demand/ business and what their needs are, identify gaps and challenges that the brand must overcome to succeed, and make the best decisions based on this information. Through a series of hands-on exercises and group workshops, participants will then learn to develop, test, and effectively execute their brand strategy.
- Improve your capacity to seek out important insights for your brand by:
- Asking meaningful questions to improve your analytical ability
- Becoming much more analytical and insightful about your markets, customers, competition, and your own brand marketing initiatives
- Link these insights to developing a go-to market strategy (GMS) that provides a competitive advantage
- Expand the GMS into the main strategic imperatives that will drive the implementation of the strategy
- Realize the benefits of intensive exposures for a selected list of HCPs to drive behavior change, rather than a number of different promotional tools to a broader visit list with minimal touchpoints
Day One: Deriving Insights
- How Top Companies Drive Value
- Extracting Insights from an Enhanced Situation Analysis
- Learnings from 2017
- Insights from the Enhanced Situation Analysis
- Gaps in Information
- Key Challenges and Main Opportunities
- Micro Segmentation & Targeting for Rx Growth
Day Two: Strategic Architecture
- Strategic Architecture Overview
- Brand Positioning Map
- Developing the Brand’s Go-to-Market Strategy
- Developing Meaningful Differentiation
- Developing Strategic Imperatives
Interactive lecture, best practice brand case studies, workshops and group exercises.
Laptop computers highly recommended.
Who Should Attend
All marketing and product managers and other brand team members, especially those who have already taken Marketing Plan in Action (MPIA).
At least two years of market planning and promotional experience are recommended prior to attendance.