Marketing Plan in Action
November 22 - November 24
Malcolm Schokman, VP Asia Pacific
The Brand planning process and the resulting Brand Marketing Plans are both critical to providing the framework for all marketing activities and communications throughout the organization. The Marketing Plan In Action© [MPIA©] is a state-of-the art, fast paced program designed to give those actively involved in marketing ethical products, an in-depth understanding of the methods, tools and techniques useful in creating a more strategic and results-oriented marketing plan. Overall, the program provides learning for a high-quality foundation in marketing that helps participants develop the depth of analysis and insights and produce the level of marketing professionalism needed for effective brand plans.
The MPIA© program consists of 30% didactic lecture and 70% group workshops where participants learn through hands-on work on actual brand plans. For this reason, it is recommended that companies consider sending teams who can be assigned to work on their actual products and plans. After each step in the development of the brand plan, participants present back their work for critique and sharing.
- Gain a solid foundation in Healthcare Industry Brand Marketing Planning
- Learn and apply a disciplined approach to the Brand Planning Process
- Learn processes to gain greater insights into customers, competition and your products
- Become much more analytical and strategic in understanding markets, customers, competition and your brand/company so as to develop more strategic perspectives for the brand and markets
- Learn to develop clear positioning and go-to-market brand strategies
- Appreciate and foster the partnership with the sales team in planning and executing Brand Plans
Day One: “The Frame Work Day”
- Principles of Pharmaceuticals Marketing
- Introduction to the Brand Marketing Plan
- Situation Analysis
- Market Segmentation and Target Marketing
- Customer Mapping and Access Analysis
Day Two: “The Customer Day”
- Customer Value
- Mapping of Customer Perceptions
- SWOT Analysis
- Key Challenges & Critical Success Factors Analysis
- Setting Brand Objectives
- Overview of Marketing Strategy
- Product Positioning
Day Three: “The Strategy Day”
- Developing Go-To-Market and Supporting Strategies
- Product Adoption/Adopter categories
- Multichannel Marketing and Tactical Plans
- Brand Plan Execution and Metrics for control and evaluation
- Finalizing the Brand Plan/Presenting the Brand Plan
- Summary and Key Learnings
Interactive lecture, best practice brand case studies, workshops and group exercises.
Laptop computers highly recommended.
Who Should Attend
All marketing and product managers and other brand team members.
At least one year of market planning and promotional experience is recommended prior to attendance.
Three days. Program includes evening assignments.