Healthcare Marketing Competency Modeling
Also known as a capability framework, competency models provide a structured approach to align your healthcare marketing team’s focus with your organization’s future vision and strategy.
What sets Innovara’s custom healthcare marketing competency modeling services apart? Instead of basing all core skills on knowledge alone, we base them on measurable, observable, describable behaviors. This allows us to more accurately assess your healthcare marketing team’s talents.
What is a competency?
According to Business Dictionary, a competency is “a cluster of related abilities, commitments, knowledge, and skills that enable a person (or an organization) to act effectively in a job or situation. ”
Simply put, we define a competency as the demonstration of knowledge through skill that produces a desired outcome.
According to the Association for Talent Development, competency modeling allows your healthcare organization to clearly describe the characteristics of your highest performers. Competencies better position you to recruit, select, develop, reward, and promote the most successful people.
Maintain your competitive edge by using competencies to create a more talented workforce.
What Marketing Competency Modeling services does Innovara Provide?
Our custom healthcare marketing competency modeling process begins by reviewing specific business performance to identify a position’s most important competencies. We define each competency and outline several measurable, observable, describable skills for each, differentiating between the levels of capability needed. The result is a concise, to-the-point competency model tailored to specific positions in your healthcare organization.
- Create a custom healthcare marketing competency model for your organization from scratch, or by adapting Innovara’s existing marketing competencies to fit your organizational goals
- Overhaul or redefine your organization’s existing competencies
- Fill out your organization’s existing competencies with measurable, observable, describable skills
- Define a new position
- Distinguish between fundamental, intermediate, and advanced skills
- Update your organization’s competency model to reflect the evolution of marketing, ensuring a professional and competitive industry advantage
- Provide consultation or feedback based on your organization’s existing competency model