Advanced Strategic Marketing ™
Leading Competitive Markets and Creating the Strategic Edge©
Advanced Strategic Marketing™ (ASM) is a high-level, competitively intense workshop focusing on advanced pharmaceutical and medical device marketing strategies and concepts.
Three case-based major sessions include:
- Shaping Markets and Levers – An intense case based session looking at four or more global market leaders and how they were able to enter problematic markets. Introduces the unique 6X6 Matrix of Building Market Leaders©. This allows participants to understand implications for their own brands.
- Competitive Analysis – New approaches to competitive portfolio management and creating a competitive culture, using APPLES© methodology. Each person will also complete a KaRISMA© assessment on their own competitiveness, that allows them to identify specifically where they would benefit from improvement, across 6 competitive competencies and 60 behaviors or tasks that demonstrate these competencies.
- Master Branding– Learn to apply the 6 principles of master branding to the brand plan to extend the product life cycle and drive long term continued growth using a portfolio of strategically planned brand energizers to branded service programs to alliance marketing and more
During the program, several cases from industry are presented to illustrate each of these aspects of ASM, then participants apply what they are learning to their own brands and market situations.
- Learn which market situations create unique opportunities to create and lead markets and which levers to leverage to achieve brand leadership
- Enable experienced marketers to make better, higher impact strategic choices as they relate to marketing and commercial decisions
- Improve the ability to analyze and counter competition, to heighten competitiveness in oneself and through one’s strategies, plans and implementation of those plans
- Succinctly summarize a strategic plan in one slide or poster to focus on the big moves that will drive the brand and business results
- Share best practices, and have the opportunity to share each others’ challenges and questions, plus have expert mentor feedback
- Senior Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Senior Medical Device Marketing
- Other Medical Marketing
- Sales & Other Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- 2 or 3 days