Executive Coaching to Advance Medical Presentation Skills
Conducted for 1 – 3 MDs at a time, Executive Coaching to Advance Medical Presentation Skills© (ECAMP) provides unique, individualized coaching on each specialist’s or other healthcare expert’s presentations skills. Intensive and repeat practice with feedback and coaching is aligned to each individual’s specific needs as well as speaking engagements and venues. Innovara’s proprietary 72-point diagnostic tool identifies which aspects of their presentation needs the most focus to improve or leverage, and then is used to monitor progress not only during the session, but thereafter, by the MD and/or others.
Benefits of Participating in ECAMP:
- Ensure that the key messages and content are being transferred to the audience, which is especially critical in medicine (and according to AACME requirements, if in US)
- Improve presentation methodology, visual and content generation and organization to build impactful and well-structured medical presentations
- Be more effective by learning how to be engaging when presenting at major congresses
- Practice audience Q&A session to anticipate and increase confidence in responding to the most difficult questions or unexpected challenges
- Understand the audience and the importance of sensitivity when presenting to people of diverse backgrounds, languages, and cultures
Course Format: ECAMP sessions are up to 8 hours in one day, or 2, 4-hour sessions. Coaching sessions are done in situ at the MDs’ location and/or at another venue where they may be gathering. The coaching sessions also may serve as the “dress rehearsal” prior to the MD giving an actual presentation. Extensive video recording and feedback used throughout. ECAMP Workbook and 72-Point Observation Checklist, as well as a laminated presentation skills aid provided to each MD provide additional guidance to the MDs both during and after the coaching sessions.