Marketing Plan in Action™
The Marketing Plan In Action™ is a highly effective, proven process which covers every step critical for an effective pharmaceutical, medical device and other medical marketing plan. It focuses on the importance of good analysis preceding action, through logical, sequential steps. From macro and micro analysis, through to gaining a better understanding of segmentation and of the customer and anticipation of the competitor, this program not only helps the marketing executive to produce a better plan, but to also produce better business results.
Once analysis is completed, the program focuses on how to evaluate the best core and supporting marketing strategies, leading ultimately into specific marketing activities that link directly back to the achievement of the sales and profit objectives for the product.
The Marketing Plan In Action is an excellent program for any company that wishes to develop a high caliber of product and marketing managers. It will establish a consistent approach to marketing planning, with a common understanding of key marketing terminology, analytical tools, planning processes and formats.
- Establish more strategic approaches to the various markets around the world
- Develop common terminology and marketing planning techniques, processes and formats
- Enable participants to continue to learn and build their skills in terms of principles of marketing and marketing know-how
- Lay the foundation for brand and market leadership, especially for new products
- Encourage them to be more innovative in their approach to their challenging and varied marketplaces
- Pharmaceutical marketing managers
- Medical device or other medical marketing managers
- Product managers
- Key implementors or decision makers involved in the planning process.
- Fundamental / Advanced
- 3-5 days