Driving Productivity Throughout the Sales Organization©
A medical and pharmaceutical sales planning and management program designed exclusively for “managers of sales managers”. Using carefully sequenced worksheets and exercises, OPTIMA guides them step by step to create national and regional sales plans, develop better forecasts, better manage inventory and expenses, and direct their sales organization for maximum productivity. OPTIMA includes optional modules: e.g. how to conduct performance evaluations and appraisals, etc., important to second-line and third-line managers.
Three main complementary management skill development priorities are the focus:
- Leading high performance sales teams
- Conducting constructive performance reviews
- Creating a culture of flexibility and adaptability
A fast-paced and highly interactive program, each manager leaves OPTIMA with his or her own sales organization’s plan in hand and extremely clear and specific priorities for implementation in the coming year.
- Transition from a manager of reps to a manager of manager
- Construct a national or regional sales plan, budgets and forecasts utilizing the planning tools given to them again and again in future planning exercises
- Conduct a motivational and constructive performance review designed to continuously improve the performance of the person being evaluated
- Create a much more flexible and adaptable sales organization, nimble in its decision-making capabilities and ability to respond quickly to market and other opportunities or to resolve problems
- Handle basic financial tasks, from budgeting and forecasting to inventory, expense and profit management
- National and regional pharmaceutical and medical sales managers
- Other sales executives
- Intermediate / Advanced
- 5 days