Sales Planning to Improve and Drive Results™ (SPIDER)
Sales Planning to Improve and Drive Results©, or SPIDER™, is a highly interactive 3-day workshop that enables first-line medical andpharmaceutical sales managers to create annual plans by working their way through a series of unique worksheets, “Area Planning from A to Z”. It contains minimal lecture, and maximum “hands-on” involvement of each participant and results in every manager walking away with a concrete, individual area sales plan to implement. SPIDER is a true productivity driver.
The “A to Z” worksheets help each manager develop his or her individual district or area sales plan through to an executive summary of their plan for presentation to general management and national sales management.
- Develop a concrete, implementable plan for the balance of the year and into the next year
- Identify specific areas for improvement in four areas: sales by products, competitive targeting, key accounts, and representatives
- Optimize sales coverage and the time the area manager needs to spend in the field with each representative
- Improve allocation and management of key resources (time, human resources and sales promotion expenses/activities)
- Pharmaceutical sales managers
- Medical sales managers
- Other first line sales managers
- National or Regional sales managers
- 3 days