Khaled joins Innovara MENA with 20+ years of experience in the multinational pharmaceutical industry with multi-cultural exposure. Khaled began his career pathway early in 1995 as a medical representative at GlaxoWellcome. Later, he was promoted to various managerial roles in sales management, business development, HR, and training. Khaled’s final role at GlaxoSmithKline was Regional Training and Development Manager for Egypt, Sudan, Libya, and Tunisia. In 2010, Dr. Khaled received his MBA in Marketing from the Arab Academy for Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport.
In his new role, Khaled is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short- and long-range, targeted toward existing and new clients and markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates:
- Develops and implements strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve company objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Oversees and evaluates market dynamics and adjusts sales and marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with current business partners and key strategic prospects.
- Directs sales activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control his team.
- Meets with key clients, assisting his sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other departments.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
Khaled is married and has 4 children. In his spare time, he enjoys sports and reading.
#315, N 90th St.,
5th Settlement, New Cairo,
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
+20 226 78 3033
+20 226 78 3034