A Professional facilitator with over 20 years working experience, Rajiv has achieved international recognition having conducted workshops for global participants in the Asia Pacific region including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Expertise lies in designing and delivering programs for management and staff personnel, covering topics in the areas of Leadership, Change Management, Managerial Skills, Personal Effectiveness, Customer Service and Team Building.
Rajiv has been into full time Consulting and Training since 2003. Before starting Bizvanatge Training & Consulting Co, he worked as Director with Empowered Learning Systems. Prior to full time consulting, Rajiv worked for more than 18 years in the industry in various capacities. A brief recap of his work experience is as follows:
Honeywell International – as Head – Learning & Development. In this role he was responsible for design and delivery of soft skills programs in Asia Pacific region. He was also part of the team that worked on launching a Talent Management system in the Asia Pacific region.
- Pharmacia India – US headquartered Pharmaceutical Company – from 1997 to 2001. As Head of Training he set up the training department. In addition, he was closely involved in Corporate Strategic Planning that included interacting with different functions. He was also responsible for integrating Performance Management systems with sales force automation besides many other initiatives.
- Dabur Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – from 1994 to 1997. As a member of the Corporate HRD team, Rajiv set up the Training function, was responsible for designing and delivering modules on various soft skills for various divisions of Dabur and launching a new division at Dabur Pharma along with other responsibilities.
- Merind – the Tata pharmaceutical company – from 1985 to 1994. Rajiv started his career as a front line salesperson and moved up the Sales Management hierarchy before leaving in 1994 as Regional Manager. During his stint Rajiv worked in different parts of the country that included Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Mumbai, Delhi and Haryana.
- Rajiv has won many awards including the “CEO Award for the Best Employee” at Pharmacia.
Some of the certifications that he has completed include:
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) from the APT, USA
- Thomas Profiling (PPA & TTS)
- Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) from Hermann International, Australia
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Facilitation Skills by Achieve Global, Singapore
His capabilities were also acknowledged by the academic world when he was chosen to be part of the design team at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for developing Sales Management course material.
After his initial school education in different parts of India, he graduated from the Christ Church College, Kanpur and completed his Post Graduation in Marketing Management from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai and Diploma in Training & Development from ISTD, Delhi.
B 200/1, B Block, East of Kailash,
New Delhi, 110065
+91 11 4132 6842
+91 981014 4714