Now Hiring: Business Development Manager (USA)
Focusing on Learning and Development Services for the Healthcare Industry
Innovara seeks to contract an experienced Business Development Manager with strong experience in the healthcare industry in learning and development services. We are a global business and management development company with a focus in healthcare, proudly providing highly-customized, result-oriented and experiential training and business services for industry, academia, and medical thought leaders. For over 30 years, the Innovara team has been consistently recognized globally by our clients for delivering high-quality, tangible results while maintaining the greatest level of integrity. Rated #1 in Healthcare Marketing Training by Best Practices, LLC. Please visit our web site: www.innovara.com.
The successful candidate would:
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying and estimating potential clients’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping client and Innovara proprietary information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; leveraging professional networks including via social media; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
Lead Generation, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Experience in the Healthcare Industry; Learning Technology; Learning Program Development; Mining Data.
Remuneration is requisite to the applicant’s skill level and ability to produce sales. Send resumes to G. Christopher Blauvelt, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.