Advanced Strategic Marketing – Seoul, Korea
July 22 - July 23
Advanced Strategic Marketing ™ (ASM) is a high-level, competitively intense workshop focusing on advanced marketing strategies and concepts. Three case-based major sessions include:
- Shaping Markets and Levers – An intense case based session looking at four or more global market leaders and how they were able to enter problematic markets. Introduces the unique 6X6 Matrix of Building Market Leaders©. This allows participants to understand implications for their own brands.
- Competitive Analysis – New approaches to competitive portfolio management and creating a competitive culture, using APPLES© methodology. Each person will also complete a KaRISMA© assessment on their own competitiveness, that allows them to identify specifically where they would benefit from improvement, across 6 competitive competencies and 60 behaviors or tasks that demonstrate these competencies.
- Master Branding– Learn to apply the 6 principles of master branding to the brand plan to extend the product life cycle and drive long term continued growth using a portfolio of strategically planned brand energizers to branded service programs to alliance marketing and more.
- Learn which situations create unique opportunities to create and lead markets, and which levers to leverage to achieve brand leadership
- Enable experienced marketers to make higher-impact strategic choices as they relate to marketing and commercial decisions
- Improve the ability to analyze and counter competition, to heighten competitiveness in oneself and through one’s strategies, plans and implementation of those plans
- Succinctly summarize a strategic plan in one slide or poster to focus on the big moves that will drive the brand and business results
- Share best practices, and have the opportunity to share each others’ challenges and questions, plus have expert mentor feedback