- This event has passed.
Advancing Tactical Planning – Seoul, Korea
June 22 - June 24
Advancing Tactical Planning ™ (ATP) focuses on implementation of the plan in a highly dynamic pharmaceutical marketplace, continuing on from where most marketing and planning programs stop. Customer access is becoming increasingly difficult for the sales force all over the globe. Ironically, even as sales forces are reduced, the pressure also has never been greater to communicate with customers and build share of voice cost-effectively. Embracing new technologies, such as the internet, while being done extensively in less-regulated industries, remains a challenge for most pharmaceutical companies. Pulling these challenges together into a cohesive whole, aligned to brand strategy, is the main outcome of Advancing Tactical Planning.
- Once strategy is decided, learn to execute it through differentiated and sustainable tactical programs
- Review current year’s tactical plan effectiveness and derive learnings to drive the next year’s plan
- Learn to enhance communications and select various promotional tools through a multichannel approach including digital media
- Become much more disciplined and rigorous in developing tactical programs that build targeted customer value
- Ensure that key implementers of the tactical plan are motivated and committed to successful execution
- Embrace the use of KPIs and metrics to control and evaluate execution