Excellence in Commercial Execution
September 17 - September 18
Many Commercial Managers are faced with situations where disappointing outcomes have resulted from robust brand plans; post plan reviews point to failures in execution. Poor execution undermines your brand.
Excellence in Commercial Execution™ (ECE) reviews why commercial launches and execution are challenges in companies and then focuses on the drivers for successful execution through a series of hands-on group workshops using participants’ own brands. Cross disciplinary teams are formed to work on these challenges. Participants come away with a practical understanding of why they need to own the execution of commercial plans and what they should do to drive more effective implementation across the organization. ECE also helps the teams to address the challenges of firewalls that exist within the organization, such as between medical affairs and commercial organizations, heightening compliance and need for risk mitigation, and access impacted by ever increasing cost pressures, health information technology, and data analytics.
- Understanding that Execution is an integral part of Brand Strategy but is often the weakest link
- Identifying the drivers of excellence in execution
- Implement a “One Team” approach for developing and executing commercial plans and bridging the gap between players across the commercial organization
- Plan and implement tactical plans that are aligned to brand strategy, provide value to customers, and are competitively differentiated
- Set Key Performance Indicators to control progress and routinely measure outcomes of tactics
Who should attend
All product/brand managers, marketing managers, sales managers and SFE, and other commercial managers and all those responsible for developing and executing tactical plans and programs