- This event has passed.
Strategic Customer Engagement – Seoul, Korea
Strategic Customer Engagement ™ (SCE) focuses on building customer loyalty by enhancing the drivers of customer engagement.
This experiential learning program is specifically designed for sales managers who want to lead their team in enhancing access to specialists through engagement and sustainable relationships. Using the Innovara Engagement Continuum©, SCE provides an opportunity to look at various pathways to reinforce customer participation levels through identifying and analyzing customer engagement drivers associated with the product adoption levels and stages.
Through a series of hands-on workshops, sales managers will develop the capability to direct the best synchronized multichannel mix to customers, gaining commitment and advancing them along the engagement continuum.
- Analyze customers, current players’ access/ impact on the prescribers, influencers, and customer engagement
- Increase customer access, satisfaction and retention
- Understand marketing fundamentals and identify improvement areas for your skills
- Advance customer engagement and relationship development through multiple stages and levels of adoption
- Leverage the networks of help and resources to enhance customer engagement
- Gain commitment with customers to next steps in a mutually-agreed engagement continuum
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for first line sales managers.